Sidor

söndag 8 april 2012

Yay! New post!

Haven't been posting in a while again, I know. Writer's block, been distracted, lack of inspiration and/or time... Choose any excuse, all of them are about as close to the truth. I've also simply had a lot going on. At university, I've had more lectures this past month than I had in the entire semester before. (And the deadlines. God, the deadlines.) Since I wrote last, I've also survived two karate courses - one in Turku, hosted by my own club, and one in Otepää, Estonia. And there's one coming up next weekend, in Pargas. Looking forward to that, too.

The Easter holidays have been nice, and given me a chance to catch up a bit, as well as breathe out. I seem to be back on my exercise regime, too! Of course not in the same shape I was before the superflu but it shouldn't have to take too long to get back there.

What else is new..? I have now started to instruct at karate practice. It's both exciting and frustrating at the same time, especially since I haven't been doing it for way too long, so I do feel more than a bit rusty. I hope for higher attendance next week, just as much as I fear the same thing... Also, I'm still waiting to hear about two possible new jobs. Applications sent, got the answer that they'll be checking the applications this week (hey! It's Sunday!) so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed now. Really want a new job. So bad.

Ok, too much time spent pretending to work now, I might as well be heading home. see you!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...