Sidor

onsdag 25 april 2012

midweek randoms

I'm at university pretending to work again. What I'm pretending to do is to write a lecture diary, but somehow I stuck to other things. I've finally updated my art blog over on tumblr, for example. Found a couple of new favourites, too. I know, something when you need to get things done everything else will seem inspiring, but in this case I feel happy about it. The lack of action on the blog has been bothering me for so long.

I am finally seing some results after all of the work I've done at university this spring. I'm finishing at least some things, and will be looking forward to seing some credits, too. Can't believe it's only wednesday,  I've been here every night for the past... four days. Looking forward to the weenend, even though I know I'll be spending most of it here in the computer class writing. I'll put a note in my calendar of doing something fun. (Hah!)

Listening to right now: The Jesus and Mary Chain, Amathema.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...