Sidor

söndag 22 april 2012

remedies

I felt horrible yesterday.
It just happened, don't know where it came from, it was just there. Down and disappointed. Luckily it didn't last. I left everything I had been working on, and just went home pretty much to feel sorry for myself, but then just kind of decided against it all and did the magic recovery: doing something nice while having a big cup of tea to the sound of Dark Side of the Moon. This time the Nice Activity was repotting my little chilies. And it worked again! It can be quite therapeutic to stick your hands in the dirt, but I guess simply focusing on something else kind of did it too. Anyway, I felt ok again afterwards and managed to make a plan of how to get things together today instead. I've been a bit down today too, but nothing compared to yesterday, and I've got quite a lot done, too. Right now at university trying to catch two deadlines (one today, the other tomorrow). I just might do it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...