Sidor

lördag 28 april 2012

Creation!

It finally happened! What, you ask? Art! I came home in a bad mood late last night, thought for a little while about what to do, then just took out my "old" unfinished works (on canvas) and started! Something just burst, and after five hours, four good and nostalgic records*, one big beer, two cups of tea and a big chunk of chocolate, I had done some serious changes to all five of the canvases! And went to bed at about 05:30 in the morning. I have been more than a bit tired today, but it was worth it. I really like the ideas I  started working on, so it all feels quite inspiring. I'm longing to work more on them. And I can't remember when last I'd have felt such a rush! The re-coating and other changes felt very cathartic too, in a way.
Should borrow a camera so I'd get the things documented. The "new" projects are collages on canvas, that I didn't like anymore but couldn't think of how to change either, so they've been sitting on a shelf for a year or so now. I'm not sure how much I want to write about the technical details so far, but let's just say that one new medium I've been using now is eyeshadow! I'll get back to it as soon as I return home, but as
I have to get up earlier tomorrow than I managed today so I might have to take it a bit easier...

* Tool: Undertow, Depeche Mode: Songs of Faith and Devotion, Nirvana (collection), Massive Attack: Mezzanine.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...