Sidor

fredag 16 mars 2012

Friday and the flu

This weekend, our club will be hosting a weekend course. As much as I am excited about it, I am also a bit worried about the whole thing, because of my health. Or rather lack of. I've had what you might call a sneaking flu for about a week, not really falling ill, but not being well either. In addition to this, several joints have beeen bothering me at the same time,  don't know whether it's related to the flu or not. And because of this, I haven't attended practice all week, nor done any other kind of exercise. Many other attendees have aslo dropped of for the same reason. Anyway, I still plan to attend the course (would feel stupid not to, as it is here in Turku) and simply see how much I can take. I could of course simply promise to "take it easy/be careful" but if there's one thing I've learned from my six years of karate practice, it's that that never works!

Today has been a lovely day. After a full week of stress and a schedule just a bit tighter than I like them, having a day like this one, without any scheduled events, just feels so good! This does not mean I've been lazy, just that I've been able to do things in whatever order and pace I've wanted to, and in this way, to catch up on some of the unfinished business this week had left me with.

Soon I'll be heading home to prepare for the weekend. This will be great!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...