Sidor

fredag 9 mars 2012

Pausing

I haven't been feeling too good this week, and decided yesterday that I'd take this day off to rest, as yesterday was the worst day so far. I don't want to come down with the flu when there's a karate course coming up next weekend... As in the course being held here in Turku, with my club hosting it.

Anyway, I haven't rested at all. Not the least bit. Instead I spent the morning redecorating my appartment - nothing fancy, "just" moved everything around. And with that I mean everything. No rest for the wicked. I am quite happy with like how it looks now, and the facvt that I now get natural light to my desk. And there's even space for the sofa I don't own yet... 

I spent the rest of the day a bit easier, but still being active, preparing for work tomorrow and so on, and as a matter of fact, I do feel rested! Maybe a friend of mine was right in her commenting on facebook, that maybe it was my head that needed the rest. OK, I probably have a bit of a flu but this was still obviously what I needed. I really haven't been pausing a lot recently. Should probably remind myself to do that more often.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...