Sidor

söndag 4 mars 2012

Sunday randoms

It's been a good Sunday today! I've both enjoyed the day and got things done. I started the day with a long walk, and so did apparently the rest of Turku too. The weather was just lovely (Finally, after so many months I could actually feel the warmth of the sun. This almost magical feeling can't possibly mean as much to people from other parts of the world, can it?)- and every street and path I walked was crowded with people. I walked for an hour and a half, and when back home made double chocolate-raspberry muffins. The muffins were ridiculously good, but I'll still have to work a bit on the recipe.

Now I'm at university pretending to do Important Things. Just kidding, I have got some writing done on an essay I'm working at, thrown some emails around and made a new profile on one of the job hunting-sites (had to, because I had forgot my username and/or password), amongst other things. Still, yes, most things I've done here have been slightly less important things. But I'll allow that on a Sunday.

Sadly, I'll miss practice again tonight. New attempt on Tuesday!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...