Sidor

lördag 3 mars 2012

Unfinished

I mised all three of last week's karate practices, and without even being ill... Just very tired and honestly a bit unmotivated. This almost scared me, as I normally never miss practice - the opposite. It's the last thing i miss out on, and generally what I usually feel I need to do when everything else is wrong/ demotivational/just sucks... Maybe I needed the break. I plan to attend again tomorrow, anyway.

I also don't know what happened to my writing blogposts. I've started several posts this past couple of weeks, but never finished any of them. They're still there as drafts, unfinished. Not finishing things is the most hopeless one of all pet peeves I've ever had. I can't remember if I've always had this problem, but I know I do now, at university. I'm always late with my essays and assignments too, if I finish them at all. Starting things has never been a problem - after all you only need some inspiration or a good enough idea for that (or something that "seems like a good idea at the time"). I still hope to learn the magical skill of finishing things one day.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...