Sidor

söndag 19 december 2010

word of the day: Nostalgia!

Today I've kept on going through old crap things. It all got really nostalgic for a while, when I found a whole pile of my own old artwork (prints, mostly) to flicker through while listening to old, long forgotten records. There's something a bit cathartic about the whole project of moving out.

I also found my lost mini panels! Beside the collages I've been doing lately, I've also started working on a miniature collage - hence wondering where I put the other tiny panels I remembered getting at the same time... And today they were found: on the bookshelf, nicely tucked in between my books on American history! So now I've painted a bit of a base coat (in a mix of white acrylic paint + crushed eye shadow) on the other mini panels too, making myself exited to see a series of tiny, tiny collages coming up soon...  For these, I'm also using lines cut out from a terrible novel (No. I won't mention which one. I'm glad I found some use for it though.) and glossy vintage (-looking) bookmarks. Exciting! So I guess you can see some nostalgia in that, too.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...