Sidor

fredag 31 december 2010

insomnia



Been having troubles sleeping again, more or less since every night since I returned after the holidays. I actually went to bed quite early tonight, but it didn't help. I'm really tired. I lay awake long enough to get hungry so I had to get up and make myself sandwiches.. And here I am now.

Not knowing where I'll be living from February on is really getting to me. I'm going to look at a one room flat on Monday, that I'm a bit curious about. They made the place sound really cozy in the advertisement, and the person I've been in contact with seemed nice too. Also, it's cheap! So... the more cynical side of me is seriously pondering what might be wrong with it. I never did ask whether or not you are allowed to have pets... Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

It's a bit strange to realize that it's actually New year's eve today, that really came out of nowhere. And for the first time since... ...my early teens..? I don't have any plans for tonight. One more thing I just haven't got myself to. I couldn't really afford to party hard anyway, with the big Move eating quite a big piece off my finances.  Maybe I'll just pour myself a drink in the company of the Interwebz and then go out and watch the fireworks... Yes, that does seem like a good enough plan.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...