Sidor

lördag 18 december 2010

everything changes

Last weekends Christmas party was nice - or would have been, had I taken the time to relax and enjoy it, I guess... I was a bit to preoccupied with the arrangements, more than necessary to be honest. It all went down more or less successfully however, and I'm glad so many people showed up!

Now it's back to working on the thesis and also to seriously looking for a new home.For a while I was hoping to find new roommates for this place, but then I realized that I really want to move. However nice this flat is, I need the change that comes with a move and the fresh start that hopefully follows moving into the new place, wherever it is. The problem is just that: I still don't know where I'll be living from January on... I'm hoping to hear from the Student Foundation, I've applied for a one-room flat in the student village. Not the most luxurious  kind of living, but cheap and bloody well good enough!

My new home will be a lot smaller, but I'm also taking the opportunity to go through the crapload amazing amount of things I've been stacking up in here, and actually threw away bags of stuff. I also quite quickly collected a pile of stuff - clothes, books, various kinds of smaller crap - to sell/donate. And it feels great to get rid of all that shit!


We have finally started to tell people around us about the breakup (it was more or less necessary because of the apartment hunt), which is good in it's own way  - it almost feels like I can breath more easily again.

A lot of things are really uncertain now, but I guess the only thing I can do right now is to hope for the best, and in some cases also to try my best.


Wish me luck.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...