Sidor

söndag 5 december 2010

Sunday afternoon ramblings

As if it wasn't already enough, I now seem to have caught a cold or flu... No runny nose or sore throat, but a slight fever that just won't go away ad a a strangeness in my lunges... Tired and freezing all the time. I think I'll try to get this pace cleaned today, it should be enough to keep me warm but at the same time not to intellectually challenging.

At least I got some new ideas for my collages last night - I've already made drastic changes to two of them! I also started some new collections of materials for a couple of them. So that feels really interested right now. I'm just lacking the energy to actually conduct that much... So I'm saving that for later. I really should post pictures of the process at some point. Usually I tend to wait until a work is finished before I even think of documenting it, but sometimes, especially if I've made some more drastic change to a piece I'm reminded of what a good idea it might have been to actually document the process too...

I broke my sober month last night. I had planned to stay sober for just over one month, or until December 11th - next weekend. But I was tired and in a bad mood and had added a bunch of other bad excuses to that, and just decided to pour myself a whiskey. No, I do not regret it and yes, it did taste like heaven!

1 kommentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...