Sidor

söndag 17 juni 2012

Quiet Sunday

Had a better day today. My (extended) workday was made so much nicer by an old lady who was trimming her hedge when I came by. As an exchange for my handing her the papers she gave me a beautiful pink rose from her garden! She was even nice enough to warn me about the thorns. I just thought it was too sweet! The rose is in my kitchen now, in  a champagneglass, looking lovely and smelling even better. Absolutely made my day!

The rest of the day has mostly been spent working on my art - a new idea finally hatched last night, and I'm still feeling good about it after a bit of testing.

Today I got myself a twitter account. Because what I really need is one more social media excuse to stay away from more important tasks.

Still hoping I'm well enough to attend practice tomorrow.

Been listening to: David Bowie, Anathema, Heather Nova, Kiss.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...