Sidor

onsdag 13 juni 2012

update on the weekend

I had the greatest weekend, event though sometimes it seems it takes longer and longer to fully recover after the courses. The first two days after my return I pretty much spent reloading on calories, trying to beat a flu before it really hits me (seems to be failing) and being generally ineffective. And once again, just as after the June course last year, I know that I absolutely have to got to Summer school again in august. So I guess you could say that I'm working on that now.

I've also been transcribing my course diary, to be able to share it. This has been the first course that I've actually done a diary on, and it did start well but...  I never managed to finish it, as once the course got going there were both the socials and the tiredness from practice. So the first practices were documented in great detail but then it just trailed off... But I still know I learned from the parts that I did write, because it had me go through everything again in my mind and analyze it at least to some extent. I think I'll try do the same thing again next time I attend a course. And now that I think of it, I wonder if my main use of this blog isn't too far from that either...

Now, if I could only get back to reality, too...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...