Sidor

fredag 22 juni 2012

on karate and midsummer

I did have use for my course diary. One of our main istructors got the flu too (the one I just recovered from) so I got to do the instructing last Monday. And then again in Pargas last night. Both sessions went ok, Thursday was of course a bit more nervous with wo club instructors around but for the same reason also more of a learning experience for me. I was happy to have the chance to try instructing again, after my last attempt at this went as it did...
I've now sent in my application for Summer school, and remembered to ask for time off from work for that week- was ok. I also asked bout working extra as I'll have so much time off this summer (compared to last year), and the wage is already low. Can't wait to get there! How often is it really that you sit around in June anticipating the end of August..?

Today is Midsummer's eve. I'm spending it in Turku center this year. Think I'll take it quite easy, will be heading for the park soon for some barbequeing. Looking forward to this, especially as the weather is so nice today! (and here I am - in front of the computer)

*wax-off*

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...