Sidor

onsdag 27 juni 2012

happenings and weekends

Wow. I've actually enjoyed going back to work after the long weekend. However fun it is to have days off, three Sundays in a row is a bit too much for me. At least getting things done now.

This weekend there will be a medieval fair here in Turku, see pictures from two years ago here and here. I got a peek of the preparations yesterday on my way home from university, some of the stalls were in place and the actors were practicing. This happening is both touristy and well... a bit tacky to be honest, but I still love it! I keep telling myself that as an ethnologist I should see through it, but that doesn't mean you aren't allowed to enjoy something, does it?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...