Sidor

söndag 27 maj 2012

on karate practice and making plans

Finally attended karate practice again on Thursday, after a break of several weeks. And it was good! I have really missed karate. Some muscles still hurt today, and it's Sunday... My practice motivation is definitely back, and if it wouln't be I just have to think of the upcoming course in Estonia. This course is the biggest Finnish/baltic happening of the year, and I wouldn't miss it for the world!

I've been doing some planning for this summer, and I can already say it looks like it will be better than last year! The only downside is (once again) my personal economy. I still havent got myself a better (paid) job, but I keep getting declines. Hence, the planning.
Speaking of big plans, I had planned to spend this entire day writing but, suprprise surprise, ended up cleaning my appartment instead. Well, at least it was much needed, it was seriously not a day too late. So a failed plan, but for the better. I will not feel horrible to come home tonight.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...