Sidor

måndag 21 maj 2012

About art again

I don't have that absolute rush of creative energy anymore, the one I found (or that found me) about a month ago, but I'm still surfing on it. So there's still progress but I don't stay up late to work every night. I should still focus a biiit more on my essays and other assignments, of course, but what can I do? One of the new... features? ...materials..? I've been using in my present work is cosmetics. I've included both eyeshadow and nail polish in the painted parts of the artworks.The nail polish came quite naturally, as I seem to have a fascination for drawing hands right now. Why am I writing about my art without posting pictures? I don't know, maybe because I'm simply excited?
Sometimes it's hard to tell whether a post like this one really belongs in this blog, or if it should be posted in my art blog instead. But the art blog more focused on pictures. I will be posting pictures soon enough, just have to get things a bit more finished and then borrow a camera.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...