Sidor

onsdag 27 juli 2011

Work

Today I had my second-to-worst day at work since I started, simply because it was so physically challenging. And I'm not even unfit! The work load is so un-even, and I will never know beforehand what to expect of the day. I hope the weather will be cooler than promised tomorrow, kept getting sweat in my eyes today. *Fingers crossed*

Anyway, tonight I filled in one more of those jobsearch "profiles" that some places have. I need to find a better job! And yes, I know you shouldn't whine about your workplace on the internet, but I hardly believe that anyone from The Unmentioned Company would be reading my blog - and if thay do, so be it.

Hmmm... remembering now that I was supPosed to write about something completely different than this, but I'll simply have to post about that later. Let's just say that some of my bad mood might also be linked to a certain recent visit to my hometown. I always seem to suffer some kind of mental hangover after those.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Du är inte ensam om att få mental bakfylla av att besöka hemstaden. Men jag har börjat ana ett mönster... Jakobsdagar-dyng-fylla-överdos... ;) Men ibland behövs inte det heller. Lycka till med ifyllningarna!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Jo, Jakobsdagar-dyngfylla spelar säkert också in. ;) Och tack! :)

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...