Sidor

måndag 8 augusti 2011

Hard time writing

Ok. So I had another pause from blogging. This time, to be completely honest with you, it was because I chickened out. I knew the next thing to write about was (would have been) about me having a hard time going "home" to visit and why this is so. And I did start to write, in the before-mentioned sketchbook of mine. But when it came down to posting it all, I was struggling with a bad conscience. Writing about it made me feel disloyal. So I just kept putting it up, and while dong so, obviously didn't write about anything else either. Must try again later.

At least I've found my drawing again! Spent last night doing only that, actually - and loving it!" so that feels great.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...