Sidor

onsdag 13 juli 2011

Are you experienced?

Lately I've been reminded of how when you get your routines in order, the hunger for experiences also returns. During these past few months I might have done less but I know I have experienced more. I believe that experiencing things is less about what you do than it is about actually being there in the moment while doing whatever it is you've chosen to do, actively taking part and taking in.

Sometimes I think this is one of the main reasons I keep finding a new and deeper interest in the KDS and karate practice - for me it's an environment where this side of me gets to thrive.

This summer I will finally be taking part in the "big" Summer School, a week-long karate course held in Britain and pretty much the biggest happening of the year. I have been wanting to do this earlier years too, but simply not as much as I found myself wanting it this year. And now I am going! I got the confirmation letter in the mail earlier this week, and also finally booked plane tickets, so I'm actually two steps closer. I'm really excited about this, haven't even been in Britain before...

---

On a completely different matter: I wonder how the "You might also like"-links are chosen. It seemed like a fun idea to add this feature, and for a while I believed it would link to posts with same or similar tags, but they just seem more and more random to me..?

1 kommentar:

  1. Jag tror koden väljer blog-inlägg mera på basis av "popularitet/frekvens lästa" än efter det man taggat inlägget med. Samt att det även föreslår andra länkar än tidigare då man besöker inlägget ånyo senare. Myskot så det förslår.

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...