Sidor

onsdag 12 januari 2011

Waiting

I really liked the last apartment I looked at! It's small and quite simple but it was also much closer than expected to what I'm looking for. Also, it was simply cozy, homely. And cheap! I could really see myself live there. Now I just have to wait for the call. I talked to the landlady today and told her about my interest, and she told me that there is still one eventual tenant coming to look at it and that she'd call me tomorrow. Whether I'll get the apartment or not.

I am hoping so hard right now. (Not praying, since I'm not very religious. Sometimes I almost wish I was, though.)

I hope I don't have to keep looking. There's only half a month left before I have to be out. Not nice. Not nice at all. I want to be able to picture myself in my new home.

2 kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...