Sidor

tisdag 4 januari 2011

On disappointment and insomnia

Had an eventual new home shown to me yesterday, and it was such a disappointment! I guess my hopes for that particular place were a bit to high.The room was tiny, drab and lacking more than it contained. So I'm still looking.... and getting a bit anxious.As a rule, the flats that are in my price range and within city limits seem to all be No Pets Allowed...

And the insomnia seems here to stay. I decided to rise earlier  today, extra early, no matter if I'd caught sleep or not, to see if it would help - so that I'd be tired when night comes. And well, at least I've been sleepy all day. Having a cup of tea now (Yes. Green. No caffeine here.) and hoping to go to bed early tonight. And sleep.

...Ok. I can't even think of anything to write tonight. I have so many thoughts in my head but obviously no control over them. Think I'll just go sneak one more piece of lasagna (comfort food? what comfort food?) and then hit the sack.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...