Sidor

fredag 21 januari 2011

One more blog

I've finally made The New Blog!

This, of course, does not mean I'll stop writing and posting over here in the Creature blog. The new blog - over at tumblr - is going to be the slightly more "professional" blog, where i post about my own art projects as well as other artists I happen to come across and like. I have often thought of writing about art here, especially other people's art, and when I've seen something interesting I've bookmarked it for later or just written the name down - always with the thought that "I absolutely have to write about this... ..later". And then I never do. Things like that just don't fit in here. Considering my own art, I've always known that I want a different page for it. Something less personal than this place. I'm quite happy with it, at least to begin with, but lots of change will be done as soon as I learn how to... I never realized how accustomed I've grown to using blogger before trying to work even the least creatively with another medium... Wow. I still don't get most of it.

Anyway, check it out!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...