Sidor

fredag 8 mars 2013

2 x Tallinn

pic blatantly stolen over the interwebs




It looks like I'll be going to Tallinn no less than two times next month! In early April there is a karate course (for black and brown belts) hosted by our Estonian karate friends, and later the same month my department (dept of Ethnology) is planning to do a short field trip. I'm happy about both! The Estonian karate courses are always good, and the spring B&B course is one of my absolute favorites. But then again, I have actually never gone to Tallinn just to go "touristing", so I haven't really seen that much of the city. Everything I've experienced of Tallinn is what I've seen through the car window when going to or from the harbor and to or from a practice venue or restaurant, as we tend to be on quite a tight schedule during the course weekends. So I'm looking forward to both trips, but for different reasons.

The theme of the April course seems to be all about ageuke again. This might be the right time to finally get that gum-shield...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...