Sidor

måndag 9 januari 2012

Back-To-Business-Monday

This day has been a real Monday, and it's not over for long. This is the first "real" Monday after the Christmas holidays, and while I've been working, I have somehow chosen to avoid doing any kind of work related to university/my thesis, and also actively avoided bureaucracy of all kinds. So it has do be done now. Oh, joy! And I still have thousands of corrections to do to my thesis. I'm glad at least the presentaion is over and done with. The good news is, lots of new things seem to be showing up on the job front. I guess it's the season for that now. I just found one new job to apply for immediately and one more site where to update my CV. I so hope to find something new! Feeling positive about the jobsearching again!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...