Sidor

onsdag 29 september 2010

Tiredtiredtired

I am tired now. Really tired. I slept bad last night and an early wake up this morning, I almost overslept and didn't have time to finish my breakfast. The day went more or less well even after all, and I'm now looking back a bit surprised. Yhe sports fair went well enough and it was fun talking to new people about karate. Overall, the visitors of today were less shy to ask questions compared to last week's freshman's fair visitors. And we had a working laptop for a picture show! Oh joy!

After the fair (or my share of it) was over, I had a meeting with my professor(s) and the other future bachelors of my department. And for the first time in... I don't even know how long, I really struggled to stay awake during a lesson...

Now that I have one project completely over, I have to start taking my studies more seriously again. I'm quite stressed about them right now. I like what I'm doing, as in my department and the things I am working on right now, it's just that I have a constant feeling of not being enough,  not doing enough, not... ...completely managing, I guess you could say. And I have a hard time coping with that. I wish I could feel more content.

And I should get a job. Really.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...