Sidor

onsdag 22 september 2010

motivation or something that feels a lot like it

The idea about rising earlier has still not been made reality. (I still kind of want to try it, though.) But at least I've felt more productive - and probably been, too. Today has been a good day. I was only slightly late for my meeting, and I got a new theme for my thesis! This gives me the opportunity to fuse the thesis with another project, a solution that, simply put, could result in one big project to focus on instead of several smaller ones. The thought of writing a thesis is so much... nicer now.

I'm a bit nervous about tomorrows representation at the freshman's fair.  While I'm absolutely looking forward to it, I'm also worrying about the details - what is yet to be done? Have I forgotten something..? But it will definitely be fun, and selling something you actually believe in (in this case our karate club, or rather our introduction course) would mostly count as pleasure I guess... I only wish it wouldn't collide with our practice hours every f***ng year.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...