Sidor

fredag 24 september 2010

Friday

what I expect this year's beginners to look like ;)

Finally Friday! Not that it would mean any actual changes in workload or so, as I do about as much of more or less the same things during the weekend as I do during the week... ...OK. Not always, if I am to be honest. And I am thinking of pouring a whiskey as I write. Mmmwhiskey...

The advertising/representational gig of last night went okay. There were of course some things that could have been done differently considering the material we used, and it might also have been a good idea to try activate some of the younger members in the gig (younger as in years on earth, not necessarily as in club activity), because we did feel a bit old... The typical fair visitor being about 18-21 and us being around 30... However, we did have several persons show genuine interest and it'll be exciting to see who of them will show up for practice!

Next week there will be another similar gig, but on a more sports-themed on-campus happening. I'm looking forward to this, too, especially since I kind of expect the older students and staff to be a bit less shy about asking us stuff.

Now, about that whiskey...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...