Sidor

onsdag 25 juli 2012

old friends

Alright, I guess it's back to reality, then. I had a lovely 1 1/2 weeks back home! It was great to have the time to spend with both friends and family, and for once I'm not all tired and stressed out at my return. There were a surprising amount of events to enjoy too, especially concerts.

One thing I've been thinking of these past few days is the positive effects of seeing your old friends. I mean, of course it's fun to meet up with the people you like anyway, but I was reminded this past week of how sometimes when life might feel like you're stuck in one place, with no progress in anything you do - I know I've had a lot of that recently - then the Old friends, the people who've known you for longer, are the ones to notice the long-term changes, who'll point out all of the progress you've done without necessarily even noticing it yourself.

And even if you hadn't, chances are they would still like you.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...