Sidor

tisdag 10 juli 2012

Creepy

For a while now, there's been rumors going on here in Turku about a... well, the closest word i can      think of right now would be calling him a peeping tom, only it seems this guy actually gets himself  into peoples homes - by his own key, it seems. This is of course very creepy but I hadn't thought too much about it, until this morning.

Because this morning I met one of the facility caretakers as she was hanging an announcement about the guy having been seen in our building. She recommended that I start using my safety lock. Okay, so this guy doesn't really "do" anything, he doesn't steal or threaten people or act violently, but he has some kind of bizarre need to get in to the homes of others, preferably in the middle of the night. Which really creeps the fuck out of you, doesn't it? He's been reported to the police several times but they haven't been able to catch him so far, and as he shows up in the night it's been hard for people to give any good descriptions of him, so these have been quite varying.

I can't tell if I'm more relieved or worried about leaving Turku this week. On one hand, this means that I won't have to worry about some stranger showing up in my home by midnight, but on the other hand this also means that when I return there's no way for me to know whether someone's been in there or not, in my absence, touching stuff for example.

I hope they get him soon. (Because) I can't promise I wouldn't hurt him if he was to show up in my home. I'm just hoping he won't.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...