Sidor

tisdag 11 mars 2014

One of "those" days again

There have been lots of changes this winter, big and small. Even the good changes can be hard to go through, as they still force you to leave behind not only the old picture, but also the hopes and dreams, the imagined possibilities that related to it. And even though the change might be for the better, you will still find yourself feeling empty without these dreams and possible futures. (You never realize what a major part of your day they are until they are suddenly not needed anymore)

Yesterday I had one of "those" days again. Nothing particularly bad happened, the day (or I) was just wrong from the start. I had to force myself out of bed and off to Uni, and then, returning home in the end of the day, I was so exhausted (from doing not too much) I just cried. And hid myself under the blanket for most of the evening. I hadn't even really done that much, I was just out of energy right from the start. Even being around people was enough.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...