Sidor

söndag 14 april 2013

Weekend update


 I'm OK, just haven't taken the time to write for a while. I have two awesome weekends behind me, and a busy week in between these. The course in Tallinn was great, very inspiring and lots of hard work - like it should be.

This weekend was spent at Kåren, where the rock organization RÅA gave their annual two-day festival, featuring 2 x 8 different temporary cover bands. This year shows by the likes of Metallica, The Who, Manowar, Megadeth, Motörhead and Bruce Springsteen, just to mention a few. I had a great time and was quite impressed with  most of the bands. Brought my friend Mr Camera around this time and had some fun with him/it. Still have lots to learn about using it though, and taking pictures during concerts is particularly hard (and often a waste of good concert time). But there were some good pictures among them, just have to sort through them all.

Suffered a bit of a hangover today - seems I can hardly stand any alcohol anymore - but managed to cure it with the help of my  Simple Hangover Soup: very salty (vegetable) stock + frozen veggie mix + chilli powder + garlic. It works!

And tomorrow it's Monday again. Wasn't it Monday just the other day? I'm growing suspicious about these constantly recurring Mondays...

Listening to: Graveyard

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...