Sidor

tisdag 4 december 2012

on little pink notes and positive thinking

Look, I know you're supposed to photo-post these things, but unfortunately I didn't bring my camera today so you will just have to imagine the thing, OK?

This day started badly, and has so far for most part continued badly too. Just as a hint, I was already close to tears on my way to university this morning. And this of course means being more sensitive to all kinds of negativity for the rest of the day.'

Then, in one of the toilet stalls at my faculty I saw this: [this is where you get to use your imagination] Someone had left a pink, heart-shaped post-it note on the washbowl, saying "Breathe. It's a bad day, not a bad life."

Made my day!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...