Sidor

lördag 13 oktober 2012

Saturday morning

On Thursday I finally managed to get my ass over to practice on time. It was great fun to be back, there was one more beginner I had not met before and several returners too (people who have practiced with us before but disappeared). I can't remember when last we would have been this many there at one time! Very happy to see this activity.

As I probably mentioned before,  I'll have this weekend off. There was something I had planned to attend but had to decline so suddenly there was a free weekend with no planned events at all. So far it's been wonderful! I loved being able to enjoy a Saturday morning knowing I don't have to go to work. I didn't stay in bed too long, but have been really lazy for most of the day. On the other hand, maybe this means I'll have the energy to start doing things again tomorrow (and if not, I'll still have to). Feels like I needed this anyway. Have done some sketching and done a bit of cleaning up around my apartment, and will probably do more of the same tomorrow. There is a writing assignment (English) to finish, but I just have to find the time for that, too.

To finish it off today, here's one more post worth reading from the zenhabits blog! Enjoy.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...