Sidor

fredag 17 februari 2012

The Ultimate Bimbo of Economy

I got my wage certificate yesterday. I kind of thought the sum on it looked surprisingly small, considering that I had worked every weekend last month, and hadn't been taking any time off at all. It wasn't until I compared it to last month's certificate that I noticed a small but not unsignificant difference in the line about taxation... and checked my tax calculation... and found that I had managed - I do not know how - to send them the wrong tax card. Fuck. This meant that I lost 27.5 percent (that's almost 1/3!) of my February wage to taxes. I just wanted to punch myself really hard for obviously being the Ultimate Bimbo of economics. At least it's fixed now so the same thing won't happen next month, but still. I don't get how I could even make a mistake like that and not noticing anything. This is why I should stay far away from economy. That, and evil, evil bureaucratic paperwork. I think most other things are going fine, I had a very good and inspiring karate course last weekend, where I also got a handful of personal points to remember on upcoming ordinary practice. And I just finished preparing for our (Abo KDS) annual meeting that's coming up this Saturday. Everything should be in order at least. Googd thing I have others handle the club economy!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...