Sidor

tisdag 6 december 2011

Random ramblings

I'm so nervous for my presentation tomorrow... But luckily also tired from karate practice tonight. So I bet I'll get at least some sleep... This weekend we'll have this year's AKDS+PKDS (Pargas club) Christmas party to look forward to, and I am! The event, already a tradition, will include 6 hours of practice starting in the morning, followed by a dinner party in the evening. Today is our (Finlands) Independence Day. I haven't celebrated in any way, but used the day off to do laundry. Well needed laundry. I also made a walk to another part of town to find an open Siwa store (red day today), but that's ok. I like Port Arthur. Forgot what I was going to write now. Ok then, will try again later... ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...