Sidor

fredag 30 september 2011

Friday

The week is almost over and I am sooo sleepy. Haven't got even half done of what I had planned but well... that's life, I guess. My work has been taking up so much more of my time recently, but I guess it would also help if I could find motivation for other things than training/practice... At university, most days I just feel old. This might of course have something to do with the fact that people around me (other university students) are in their early twenties, or even younger. I miss having people my own age around! My only plans for the weekend is to work and study, but I might have to start it all by going out - and with that I litterally mean "going out" as in outside. For some reason we're having beautiful, warm, sunny summer weather today, in the end of September! Another plan for this weekend had been to meet up with an old friend who would be in town, but this was sadly cancelled when he missed his train... My karma must be bruised in the area of weekend plans. ( See previous post about cancelled reunion) Anyway, off I go. Need to go look for my running gear!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...