Sidor

torsdag 10 mars 2011

Writing! \o/

Ahhhh! Alone in the humanistics dept. computer class! What a luxury!

The reaason I'm still here is that I just wrote a test. Think it went fine, or at least - obviously - hope so! The course in question was quite interesting, "Communication and contact", about for example how things like the mobile phone and social networking has shaped every day-life and how we interact. But so.much.to.write!!! I had to let go of the test papers and hand them in after two hours, because that was when I realized I hardly knew what I was writing anymore - whether it was all facts or something I'd just come up with... This tends to happen if (or when) I'm inspired. And a couple of years of blogging has really helped loosen up my writing. As a freshman I used to write test answers and even essays of a maximum 5-10 sentences, while now I'll just sit down, lean back and basically puke words at the paper. Still not completely sure if that's a really good thing or something to be seriously concerned about...

Wish the same thing would happen to my thesis, though.

Guess what day it is tomorrow?! FRIDAAAYYY!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...