Sidor

måndag 28 februari 2011

Short update

I still haven't gotten to fixing myself up with internet at the new apartment, never had I guessed it would take this long. so here I am spending a late evening at university again. There is of corse a good side to this too, as I will for example do less unnecesary surfing around when I'm finally connected. Also, I've spent more time actually doing things at home. Or so I imagine. Sometimes I do wonder if I'm just using more time on daydreaming instead...

This last weekend I decided to spend only at home, only doing things I like. (Ok. Cheated a bit and did the dishes too - I bloody had to. No space left in the kitchen.) But I also spent more time than... I don't know when, drawing while drinkiung ridiculously expensive whine. (One of the Good Bottles I got for my 30th birthday).

On Saturday afternoon I actually left the apartment, to attend the wedding of a good friens and his fiancé. It was a beautiful small wedding and a nice get-together with friends afterwards. I'm glad I got the chance to attend it!

Now back to updating the CV. That's what I'm pretending to do here, while also (obviously) blogging... I wish I had something new nd cool to ad to my CV every time I need to use it for something, that would make it so much more fun to work on it. Oh well. It has to be done.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...