Sidor

måndag 15 juli 2013

Aura river photographic expedition

One thing you can chose to do (for free!) if you, as I actually complained about in the last post, have too much time off, is to go on your own photographic expedition. I decided to do this yesterday, and  went for a long walk with the simple plan of snapping pictures of anything nice or interesting that comes my way. As a route I chose to go along the Aura river, on both sides. I had planned for this to be an early-morning walk, but lost track of time and found myself out walking in the blazing mid-day sunshine in close to 30 degrees heat. It was still fun - nice to walk around acting like a tourist in your own town!

Posted some of the photos on google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/107842808026424646494/posts

(Quite often I've posted pics here on the blog and the a link here on my google page but I'll just do it the other way around this time)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...