Sidor

fredag 23 november 2012

Friday brain drain

One more weekend off, thanks to cancelled plans. (Is it only me, or has this started to happen way too often?). It should be spent writing essays, I finished one of them last Wednesday, but have much more writing to look forward to. No less, as it doesn't look like I'll be finishing any projects today. It's only three in the afternoon and I'm already dozing off in front of the computer...

I have a very interesting new task to do, one unit of a course that involves working with (or in?) pictures instead of the usual essays. Not that I mind writing, of course, but working in new ways can be very stimulating! I just have to try and remember not to put too much time on this, as I simply don't have it. And there are more Important tasks to do. Frustrating!

So jealous of the people attending the karate course right now, but what can you do? And at least I had a great regular practise last night! More of that, plz.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...